Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My memory has been compromised

Something happened to me after my daughter was born.  I was well versed in all the pregnancy and motherhood phenomenon because I'd read approximately 3,176 books on the subject while trying to get pregnant. But then I had my daughter and forgot half of what I'd learned in my lifetime.  She made me stupid?

Curious about early symptoms from pregnancy 5 years ago, I looked at my old journal I kept while still smart, bb (before baby). My facts, what I thought were facts, were wrong.

Here is a list ofcorrections from previous posts.

    1. I did not have 5 follicles ready when my daughter was conceived. I only had 2. (uh oh?) I had five in a previous attempt.

Ok, so it was just that one thing. But it's a BIG thing. 2 follicles equaled one baby. what does 5 follicles equal? hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment